Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A brieft Introduction

So I think many of you know the history of Galileo Galilei, there is not prove that this were his words but according to Giuseppe Baretti, "Eppur Si Muove" ("And yet it moves" or "but it moves") were the words that he used in regard to the Earth after his recantation before the Roman Inquisition. In another of this saying he comments "You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it within himself.", in this my first and new blog I will try to expose some of my young, crazy, sometimes immature but worth reading thoughts, I will try to share my thoughts with the most realistic way possible, and also I will share with you some of my favorite and of my own poems. Either way, what ever I say won't stop the Earth from moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment